Many people have asked and would keep asking; What is the Job Description of a Flight Attendant?
The Job Description of a flight attendant in Nigeria, and in other countries can be simply stated as being responsible for the comfort, safety and welfare of airline passengers irrespective of how far you are traveling
Working as a flight attendant in Nigeria has a lot of benefits including meeting people from various works of life and you get to visit amazing destinations
As a flight attendant, your job description, not limited to; are as follows.
- greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- directing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- serving meals and refreshments
- checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- administering first aid
- dealing with emergencies
- supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines and in-flight entertainment
- selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
The role can be physically and emotionally demanding and there is a high degree of responsibility involved. A flight attendant is expected to deal with all passengers diplomatically – even when feeling the effects of travelling through time zones and spending extended periods of time on their feet.
We hope you look forward to undergoing the flight attendant training with us at CTI. We can guarantee that you would be well prepared for your job description as a flight attendant.